- Utility frame sync function, times input signals to an external reference.
- Supports bi-level and tri-level references.
- High quality 10-bit video processing.
- Low latency processing, nominal video delay of 1 frame.
- Freeze (on input signal loss) to black or last good frame.
- Synchronises 3G, HD and SD video formats.
- Simultaneous SDI and HDMI outputs.
- 16-channel embedded SDI audio I/O.
- 8-channel HDMI output audio.
- 2-channel RCA-style analog outputs at -10dBV (nominal).
- Utility frame rate conversion, supports 3:2 pulldown.
- Up, down, cross conversion between 3G, HD and SD video formats.
- AFD input detection, down-convert control.
- Simple configuration via a DIP switch or USB port and Mini-Config software.
- Universal input +5V power supply AJA model DWP-U-R1 (included).
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71480
- SKU: FS-MINI-R0
The AJA FS-Mini is a broadcast quality utility frame sync that packs the production-proven reliability of AJA’s leading FS frame sync technology into a portable Mini-Converter supporting frame synchronisation of untimed 3G-SDI, HD, and SD video signals at an affordable price.
FS-Mini allows users to synchronise and convert a wide range of video formats to their house standard with a 3G-SDI input and output, HDMI output, and a 2-channel RCA style audio output. The FS-Mini also provides high quality up, down, cross-conversion.
The device also features a reference input that can be used to lock to a local reference. It can be simply controlled via local DIP switches or USB with AJA's Mini-Config application.
Simplified Block Diagram
FS-Mini is designed to meet demands of broadcast engineering and live event production while providing incredible flexibility. It receives an untimed signal, frame syncs it, processes it and automatically routes it to both the SDI output for use in production and the HDMI output for monitoring. The user selects which 2-channels of audio are routed to the RCA-style audio monitor outputs.
USB and Mini-Config Support
AJA’s free Mini-Config software can be used with any USB-enabled AJA Mini-Converter and provides an easy-to-use graphical interface with detailed information about the current input and output formats. Control all the parameters of any supported AJA Mini-Converter as well as loading firmware updates from AJA that add new features and functionality.
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.