AJA KONA 1-S Short 3G-SDI 2K Capture & Playback Card
- 1-Ch 3G-SDI 2K/HD 60p Capture & Playback.
- Short, Low-Profile Version for Developers.
- Selectable HD/SD Reference/LTC Input.
- Simultaneous Monitoring During Capture.
- Mac/Win/Linux 2-Lane PCIe 2.0 Compatible.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71486
- SKU: KONA 1-S-R0
The AJA KONA 1-S Short 3G-SDI 2K Capture & Playback Card is the short, low-profile version of the KONA 1 capture and playback card. It's designed for OEM developers and allows the user to make an internal connection for an optional, external RS-422 9-pin connector (while the tall version features an integrated 9-pin connector). The card is Mac/Windows/Linux 2-lane PCIe 2.0-compatible and offers single-channel 3G-SDI 2K/HD 60p frame-accurate input/output and a selectable reference/LTC input. It also allows simultaneous monitoring during capture.
- Single-channel 3G-SDI 2K/HD 60p capture and playback
- Short, low-profile version for OEM developers (allows user to make internal connection for external RS-422 9-pin connector)
- Selectable HD/SD reference/LTC input
- Simultaneous monitoring during capture
- Mac/Windows/Linux 2-lane PCIe 2.0 compatible
- Full-size BNC ports
- 16-channel SDI embedded audio input/output, 24-bit/48 kHz
- ANC capture and processing
- 8-/10-bit YCbCr and RGB frame buffer formats
|Video Formats||2048 x 1080p at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
2048 x 1080PsF at 23.98, 24, 25
1080p at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
1080i at 50, 59.94, 60
1080PsF at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
720p at 50, 59.94, 60
625i at 50
525i at 59.94
|Video Input||1 x 3G-SDI on BNC, SMPTE-259/292/296/424, supports 16-channel 24-bit/48 kHz synchronous embedded audio|
|Output||1 x 3G-SDI on BNC, SMPTE-259/292/296/424, supports 16-channel 24-bit/48 kHz synchronous embedded audio|
|Reference/LTC Input||1 x 3G-SDI on BNC, analogue colour black or HD tri-level sync, LTC|
|Interface||2-lane PCIe 2.0|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 140°F / -40 to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||10-90% non-condensing|
|Operating Altitude||< 9850' / < 3000 m|
|Dimensions||0.75 x 7.25 x 3.1" / 1.9 x 18.4 x 7.9 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 0.3 lb / 135 g|