- Preformatted as HFS+
- Can Be Reformatted
- Enterprise-Level Media
- Compatible with Ki Pro Ultra/Ki Pro Quad
- Compatible with CION Production Camera
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #86405
- SKU: PAK1000-R3
The AJA PAK1000-R3 PAK 1TB SSD Module (HFS+) is a rugged solid-state drive pre-formatted as HFS+ and encased in a protective aluminum housing, well suited to stand up to the rigors of the production day. Please note that the drive can easily be reformatted to exFAT in the field. Specifically made for use in AJA's Ki Pro series as well as the AJA CION camera, the PAK module features an enterprise-level SSD drive that has up to 10x the endurance of consumer media and provides data retention during power loss. This combination of features allows for a long usable lifespan while helping protect you from data loss due to unexpected power loss, an occasional hazard on the set.
In addition to the aluminum shell, the module features a reinforced connector engineered for repeated insertion and removal cycles and rated for 10,000 insertions. This Pak SSD module is compatible with the Ki Pro Ultra and Ki Pro Quad 4K/Ultra HD/2K/HD file-based recorders and players, as well as the CION camera. For offloading recordings, the drive inserts into an optional AJA Pak Dock (sold separately) that outputs via Thunderbolt or USB 3.0.
- Every PAK unit has been tested and undergone a "burn-in" period to ensure it is ready to use and perform without issues
- This module comes preformatted as HFS+, but it is simple to reformat it in a Ki Pro to exFAT to match the file format your editing system uses
- The aluminum enclosure and reinforced connector make this well suited for use as removable media, much more so than drives intended to be mounted inside a computer
- Optional docks allow you to connect your PAK to a computer for offloading of footage over Thunderbolt or USB 3.1 Gen 1