- Thunderbolt-Powered SDI and HDMI Output
- 10-Bit SD / HD and 2K Output
- 3D HDMI Monitoring Support
- 24-Bit 8-Channel Embedded Audio
- Thunderbolt / SDI / HDMI Connections
Email me when stock arrives
The AJA T-TAP captures 10-bit SD/HD/2K video and embedded audio from a Thunderbolt-enabled computer and outputs it in the same broadcast-quality to professional and consumer monitors and recording gear by SDI and HDMI.
Both outputs can be used simultaneously at all times. The HDMI out can be connected directly into 3D HDMI monitors for 3D stereoscopic monitoring. Both outputs also support full 24-bit 8-channel embedded audio, allowing for multi-channel playback such as 5.1 / 7.1 mixes.
T-TAP gets its power from the Thunderbolt connection to a computer and thus doesn't require any additional power at all, further supporting the portability of this device that conveniently fits into your hand.
Broadcast Quality Output from a Computer
- Captures and outputs 10-bit SD/HD/2K video and embedded audio
- Outputs to 3D, professional and consumer monitors and recording gear
HDMI 1.3 x1 (compressed 3D support)
|Supported Video Formats||8-bit 4:2:2 and 10-bit 4:2:2 in the following formats:
1080i 25, 29.97, 30
1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97
1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97
2K 1080p 23.98, 24, 25
2K 1080PsF 24, 25
|Audio Support||24-bit SDI embedded audio, 8-channel, 48kHz
24-bit HDMI embedded audio, 8-channel, 48kHz
|Dimensions||2.28 x 2.95 x 1.18" (5.8 x 7.5 x 3 cm)|