- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic.
- Input: 1x 3G-SDI BNC.
- Outputs: 9x 3G-SDI BNC.
- Support for HDR – High Dynamic Range video.
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard.
- Passes embedded audio, all ancillary data including closed caption and time code.
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs.
- Automatic input equalization and output reclocking.
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select.
- Power: 2.5 watts max per card.
- Hot swappable.
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71489
- SKU: OG-3GDA-1X9
The AJA openGear 1x9 3G-SDI Reclocking DA is a state of the art, openGear compatible, 3G-SDI distribution amplifier. The incoming 3G-SDI signal is reclocked and distributed to each of the nine 3G-SDI outputs, allowing the same signal to be sent to multiple destinations simultaneously.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows, macOS and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
The 3G-SDI input is automatically equalised and the outputs are automatically reclocked with best in class input jitter tolerance. SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. One SDI input and nine SDI outputs are provided. A 10x BNC rear openGear connector module is included.
The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
Download DashBoard Software
DashBoard software offers quick and convenient configuration and control of openGear cards on macOS, Windows and Linux.
The modular rear panel allows custom I/O connections per card (included with individual cards).
The optional redundant power supply provides a secondary power source in the event of a primary power failure.
A standard Ethernet connection allows the frame to be accessed via the Dashboard application for overall frame communication. Optional per-card Ethernet access can be installed in the frame for advanced communication with compatible openGear cards.