AJA openGear 2-Channel 3G-SDI to Single Mode LC Fiber Transmitter with DashBoard Support
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic.
- Inputs: 2x Independent 3G-SDI Inputs, BNC connectors.
- Outputs: 2x Independent single mode optical fiber, LC connectors.
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard.
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs.
- Automatic detection and re-clocking.
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select.
- All other rates are passed through and not reclocked.
- Wavelength: 1310 nm.
- Optical Power: -5dBm (min), 0dBm (max).
- Power: 2.5 watts.
- Hot-swap capable.
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71484
- SKU: OG-FIDO-2T
The AJA openGear 2-Channel 3G-SDI to Single Mode LC Fiber Transmitter with DashBoard Support is a state of the art, openGear compatible, 2-channel 3G-SDI to Fiber converter, enabling 3G-SDI signals to be extended up to 10 km (32,808 ft) over standard single mode fiber optic cable. The two 3G-SDI inputs are completely independent allowing different 3G-SDI rates to be carried on each channel.
Designed for use in high density openGear’s 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard Software support on Windows, macOS and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
The 3G-SDI inputs are re-clocked with best-in-class input jitter tolerance. 3G-SDI rates of 270Mb, 1.5Gb, and 3Gb are supported. The fiber connector is attached to the main card for added reliability and cost savings.
The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
Download DashBoard Software
DashBoard software offers quick and convenient configuration and control of openGear cards on macOS, Windows and Linux.
The modular rear panel allows custom I/O connections per card (included with individual cards).
The optional redundant power supply provides a secondary power source in the event of a primary power failure.
A standard Ethernet connection allows the frame to be accessed via the Dashboard application for overall frame communication. Optional per-card Ethernet access can be installed in the frame for advanced communication with compatible openGear cards.