AVPro Edge AC-SC1-AUHD Signal Manager
- HDMI 2.0a w/HDR & HDCP 2.2
- 4K-->1080P Downscaler
- 1080P-->4K Upscaler
- Plug & Play Auto Scaling & EDID
- 16 EDID Options (Including Auto & HDR EDID Options)
- Custom User EDID Option
- L/R Audio De-embedding (PCM only, does not downmix)
- Video Enhancement Circuit
Email me when stock arrives
The AVPro Edge AC-SC1-AUHD Signal Manager is the ideal solution for integrators that are needing to distribute a signal to a variety of displays and keep an optimal picture. Integrators will enjoy it's versatility of not only being able to control up/down scaling but handling EDID issues (including 4K HDR EDID's), image enhancement, and being able to access audio from the stream. This scaler is ready for future content as well as it's able to distribute 18Gbps signaling. Yet if you have 1080p displays the AC-SC1-AUHD will make sure it's getting the right picture.
This product works great alongside one of the AVPro Edge's Matrix's allowing yourself to give the customer the best resolution possible.
- Full HDR Support
- 4K-->1080P Down Scaling
- HDBaseT Compatibility Mode (HDBT-C)
- 1080P-->4K Up-Scaling
- The Most Advanced EDID Management
- L/R Audio De-embedding
- 2K--4K Video Enhancement Circuit
- For mixed systems with SD, HD and UHD displays within a matrix. Since a matrix will typically “down-clock” to the lowest common format, putting a scaler in will essentially “trick” the matrix into sending 4K UHD material. The scaler will downscale the content to 1080P for the HD display.
- As an Audio Extractor – Stand-alone audio extractors cost about the same thing, so purchasing the AC-SC1-AUHD which does so much more, is a no brainer.
- EDID causes about 80% of HDMI connectivity issues – The AC-SC1-AUHD can fix them all.
- EDID capture and emulation – would you like to test end points prior to hanging that 600 pound projector 100 feet up on the ceiling? Use the AC-SC1-SUHD and your problem is solved.
|Video Resolutions||Up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4|
|VESA Resolutions||Up to DCI 4K (4096X2160)|
|HDR Formats/Resolutions||420, 422, 444 (10 AND 12 DEEP COLOR)
HDR10, HDR10+, DOLBY VISION, HLG
|Color Space||YUV (Component), RGB
(CSC: Rec. 601, Rec. 709, BT2020, DCI, P3 D6500)
|Chroma Subsampeling||4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0 Supported|
|Deep Color||Up to 16 bit (1080P) UP TO 12 BIT (4K)|
|Scaler||Bypass, 4k>>2k, 2k>>4k, and HDBT C Mode|
|Audio Formats Supported HDMI||PCM 2.0 Ch, LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digtal, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-X, Dolby Atmos|
|Audio Formats Supported Extracted (2 CH Port)||PCm 2 CH (No Downmix)|
|HDMI In/Out (4k60 4:4:4)||Up to 15m (Using Bullet Train HDMI)|
|HDMI In/Out (W/ AOC Cable) (4k60 4:4:4)||Up to 40m (Using Bullet Train AOC)|
|HDCP||HDCP 2.2 and Earlier|
|Audio (Extracted Analog)||3.5 MM Stereo (Unbalanced)|
|Operating Temprature||-5 to 51°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C|
|Humidity Range||5-90% RH (No Condensation)|
|Power Consumption (Total)||3 watts max|
|Power Supply||Input: AC 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
Output: DC 5V 1A
|Dimensions (Unit Only Length/Width/Height)||67.10 x 94.5 x 16.54mm|
|Dimensions (Packaged Length/Width/Height) (Kit)||133.22 x 155.22 x 87.10mm|
|Weight (Unit)||0.18 KG|
|Weight (Packaged)||0.36 KG|