SKU VIRUS TI2 POLAR
(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Access Music Virus TI2 Polar 37-Key Programmable Keyboard SynthesizerProduct #30856 | SKU VIRUS TI2 POLAR |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 37-note polyphonic programmable synthesiser
- Dual DSP system
- Wavetable and HyperSaw synthesis
The Access Music Virus TI2 Polar Keyboard is a professional 37-note, 80-voice polyphonic synthesiser and controller keyboard that sharpens the cutting edge of the currently available technology with its Total Integration design.
The supplied VirusControl remote plug-in software allows the VIRUS TI2 Polar complete integration with external sequencers as both an audio and MIDI interface, or as a dedicated controller instrument, and creates a plug-in "feel" to the operation and response of this advanced hardware instrument.
The VIRUS TI2 Keyboard is equipped with high-res 24-bit/192KHz D/A convertors, balanced inputs and outputs, a very large and comprehensive selection of controller knobs and buttons, and well over 2000 rewritable preset ROM patches, featuring Wavetable and the proprietary HyperSaw synthesis modes, along with a large and flexibly-assigned complement of multi-effects, EQs and filters.
The VIRUS TI2 Polar is an advanced controller and performance instrument featuring superb sound and intuitive operation, functioning equally well in the studio or on stage.
- 37-note polyphonic programmable synthesiser with light-weighted synth-action keys, velocity response and Aftertouch
- Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load, extended memory with 512 RAM patches and 2048 rewritable ROM patches
- Wavetable and HyperSaw synthesis; HyperSaw oscillators with up to 9 sawtooths each with parallel sub oscillator per voice for thick voice layering, no additional polyphony required
- 3 LFOs with 68 selectable waveforms, 2 high-speed ADSTR envelopes; 2 multi-mode filters(HP, LP, BP, BS) and Analogue Filter model with 6-24 dB Slope and self-oscillation)
- Supplied VirusControl VST and Apple Audio Unit Plug-for Mac OS X and Windows XP; remote software integrates Virus TI2 into external software sequencer, creating plug-in feel and operation for hardware synth
- 33 controller knobs, pitch and modulation wheels, 43 controller buttons
- Dedicated remote mode turns unit into universal remote controller keyboard for VST/ AU plug-ins and external synthesisers
- Audio and MIDI inputs and outputs of keyboard may be used by sequencer application as an audio and MIDI hardware interface
- Sample-accurate timing and delay-compensated connection to external sequencer for minimal-latency response
- Dedicated Tap Tempo button, programmable arpeggiator pattern for each patch, independent delay and reverb for all 16 multi mode slots
- 129 parallel effects include reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, ring modulator, distortion, 3 band AEQ and Analogue Boost bass enhancer
- 6 balanced 1/4" audio outputs with switchable soft limiting algorithm, high-res 192KHz D/A convertors with S/PDIF digital I/O
- Dual 24-bit 1/4" TRS balanced audio inputs
||37 Light-Weighted Keys with Velocity Response and Aftertouch
||2048 ROM patches (rewritable)
||512 RAM patches
||129 x Parallel Effects
2 Multi-mode Filters (HP, LP, BP, BS)
1 x Analogue Filter
||1 x Assignable Pitch Wheel
1 x Assignable Modulation Wheel
33 x Assignable Rotary Control Knobs
43 x Buttons
2 x 1/4" Sustain/Expression Pedal In
||6 x 1/4" TRS Phone, Balanced
1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out
2 x MIDI Out, Through
1 x 1/4" Stereo Headphone Out
||2 x 1/4" Sustain/Expression Pedal In
2 x 1/4" TRS External Audio In, Balanced
1 x USB I/O
1 x MIDI In
||Yes, 1/4" Stereo Phone
||USB, MIDI SysEx (Computer)
||Backlit LCD, 128 x 32 Pixels
||22.3 x 13.2 x 4.4" (565 x 335 x 112mm)
||19.2 lbs (9.6kg)
Remote Audio and MIDI Interface Function
24-bit/192KHz D/A Convertors
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review