- Gimbal Head Feature
- Reduced Base Diameter for Travel Tripods
- Overall Height - 98mm
- Overall Width - 38mm
- Weighs 0.4kg
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #35615
- SKU: 1156
The Acratech GP-s Ball Head has the ability to function as a gimbal head and as a panoramic head, providing you with incredible positioning flexibility and stability for your equipment. Gimbal heads are desirable when shooting with telephoto lenses, especially when following moving objects.
The GP-s Ball Head is designed with a small diameter base diameter of 53 mm to allow it to be used with travel type tripods where the legs fold around the tripod head. The smaller base diameter allows the tripod legs to fold more compactly.
Even when using your tripod on rocky, uneven terrain the GP-s Ball Head allows you to pan parallel to the horizon, eliminating the need to carry a separate levelling base to create accurate panoramic images.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads).
- Easily holds over 11.4kg at any angle.
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f/4.0
- Weighs 0.4kg with quick release clamp.
- Reduced base diameter of 53mm.
- Dual laser engraved calibrated panning scales.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other quick release plates.
- Beautiful satin black anodised finish.
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Built-in safety detent pin and double-speed thread.
- Separate tension and pan lock controls with rubber knobs.
- Oil-free and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Thread & 1/4"-20 with Bushing|
|Quick Release Plate Type||Arca-Type|
|Load Capacity||11.3 kg|
|Number of Bubble Level(s)||1|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Pan & Tilt Range|
|Ball Sphere Diameter||38 mm|
|Base Diameter||53 mm|
|Dimensions||H: 98.0 x W: 80.0 mm|