- Levelling Clamp
- Quick Release (Requires Plate)
- Left Side Rubber Knobs
- Detent Pin
- Supports 11.4 kg
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #35659
- SKU: 1126
The Acratech Ultimate Ballhead is the result of innovative efficient design, created for combining low mass with incredible stopping power. Available with or without an installed Arca-type quick release clamp, it is an ideal head for those that do not require a progressive tension control.
The innovative design of the Acratech gives the photographer full access to 25% of a sphere at any time, and it is entirely capable of providing support in any direction so long as the tripod legs are not overwhelmed.
A quick release plate is not included, and Acratech offers a range of camera-specific plates, as well as a generic plate. Or can be used with any "Arca-Swiss type" plate, available from Arca-Swiss, Foba, NPC, Novoflex & Wimberley.
This version of the V2 includes a built-in spirit level aiding in tripod and camera alignment.
- Arca-type quick release system
- Absolutely no migration after tightening the clamp
- Silky-smooth black anodised finish for precise positioning
- Open design facilitates quick maintenance
- Calibrated panning bed
- "Dry" ball does not attract dirt or dust
- Fully captive controls will not come off from prolonged vibrations
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Thread & 1/4"-20 with Bushing|
|Quick Release Plate Type||Arca-Type|
|Load Capacity||11.3 kg|
|Number of Bubble Level(s)||1|
|Dimensions||H: 10.4 cm|