SKU MIC PLUS
(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Apogee Electronics MiC Plus USB Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneProduct #51615 | SKU MIC PLUS |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 24-Bit/96 kHz Resolution
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 3.5mm Headphone Monitoring Jack
- Zero-Latency Monitoring
- Gain and Mute Control
The Apogee MiC Plus is a USB cardioid condenser microphone designed to provide easy setup and high-resolution audio for singers, podcasters, video bloggers, and musicians in home recording rooms, project studios, and portable setups. Its cardioid polar pattern attenuates signal from behind the microphone to minimise room reflections in the recording. The internal A/D convertor supports resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz.
No configuration or installation is necessary; just connect the MiC Plus to a compatible computer running Mac OS X or Windows or to an iOS device. It handles a high maximum SPL of 130 dB and allows you to easily set your recording level via the gain knob, which offers push-to-mute functionality. Plug in headphones to the 3.5mm headphone jack and monitor with zero latency. Multi-colour LEDs indicate input level and more.
The MiC Plus ships with a tabletop tripod stand, mic stand adapter clip, and USB and Lightning cables.
- No configuration required
- Resolution up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Condenser element with cardioid polar pattern
- 3.5mm headphone monitoring jack
- Blend control allows for zero-latency monitoring
- 46 dB of mic preamp gain
- Gain control with push-to-mute function
- Multi-colour LEDs indicate status, input level, and Blend mode
- High maximum SPL of 130 dB
- Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, and iOS
- Includes USB Type-A, USB Type-C, and Lightning cables
- Includes tabletop tripod stand and mic stand adapter clip
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Equivalent Noise Level||-108 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||130 dB SPL|
|Impedance||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Sensitivity||-36 dBFS at 1 kHz|
|CMRR||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Sample Rate||96 kHz|
|Operating System Support||Windows, iOS, macOS/OS X|
|RAM||2 GB Minimum4 GB minimum for Windows|
|Output Connectors||1 x Micro-USB|
|Headphone Connector||1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm)|
|Cable Length||1 m|
|Operating Voltage||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
In The Box
- Apogee Electronics MiC Plus USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- 1m USB Type-A Cable
- 1m USB Type-C Cable
- 1m Lightning Cable
- Mic Stand Adapter Clip
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review