Aquapac Keymaster Case (6" Circumference, 3.5" Height, Cool Gray)
- Submersible to 5 m
- Floats If Dropped In The Water
- Fits Keys, Cards, Very Small Phones,Cash
- Allows All Buttons,Switches on Your Gear
- Welded Seams
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #52178
- SKU: AQUA-608
The Keymaster Case from Aquapac is perfect for holding those small personal items that you never want to get wet - keys, credit cards, small phones, cash, small medicine bottles and similar-sized items. Take it to the beach and never have to worry about leaving some of your valuables in the car, cabana or locker. It's submersible to 5 m so you can even swim with it.
The adjustable lanyard allows you to carry it around your neck and remain hands-free the rest of the day. And, if you drop it in the water, don't worry - it floats. The case is made from durable thermoplastic polyurethane and uses welded seams for additional durability. Aquapac's unique Aquaclip, a rust-proof and injection-moulded seal, holds firm through the use of two twist locks. Open and close the Keymaster easily while confidently pursuing your water interests.
- Small, lightweight and affordable and provides you with peace of mind having your valuables on your person no matter where you are - even in the water
- Guaranteed waterproof to IPX8 standards - The equipment is suitable for continuous immersion in water under conditions which shall be specified by the manufacturer. Normally, this will mean that the equipment is hermetically sealed. However, with certain types of equipment, it can mean that water can enter but only in such a manner that it produces no harmful effects
|Type of Closure||Aquaclip - two twist levers|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Adjustable lanyard|
|Dimensions||6" (15.2cm) circumference, 3.5" (8.9cm) height|