Please note:Dome ports, extension rings, lens gears and other accessories for this model are not included and are sold separately. Please refer to the 'What's included' section at the bottom of the page for items that are included with this model.
Aquatica Nikon D2X Underwater Housing (Bundle)
Nikon D2X Digital Pro housing - Aqua Viewfinder Bundle
- Aqua viewfinder
- Aquatica Nikon D2X housing
he new State of the Art Aquatica D2x housing comes loaded with new features making this housing the ideal system for demanding professionals and discerning amateurs. A New saddle mounting/ locking system allows for easy sliding of the D2x body on two solid rods. There is no miss-alignment of the body inside the housing. There are new Spring loaded contacts with the Aperture and Speed dials making for flawless and smooth changes to these settings.
All D2x housings come standard with dual bulkhead connectors and moisture alarm
Aquatica D2x ports, extensions and lens gears are compatible with all othere bayonet mount Aquatica housing.
- Bayonet Port: Positive bayonet mounting and locking mechanism leaves no doubt that your ports are secure in place and water tight. The bayonet system dome, macro ports and extension rings, offers the fastest access to lenses for rapid changing without having to remove the camera from the housing. This housing allows use of lenses from a 15mm fisheye lens to a 180mm macro lens. Tele-converter port extensions are also available.
- Menus buttons have been angled 20 degrees and extended when needed for better ergonomic, knob are now grooved and knurled for optimum operation when wearing thick gloves
- Built in hydrophone
- Fingertip access to all camera menu and video controls includes On-Off, Live View mode, Record On/Off, Exposure Mode, bracketing, Meter positioning and focus control, AF-ON activation and Star button access as well as AF preferences. Access to all menu features include review, enlarge and delete, histogram and internal SLR preferences.
- Lens release lever for easy lens changing through the front port with camera installed.
- Compatible with our remote control grip.
- Two additional bulkhead holes are supplied for potential access to other camera functions
- The most critical aspect of underwater SLR photography is the viewing system. The Aquatica 5D Mk II uses a viewfinder that show the biggest and the brightest image possible in full frame viewing to your eye. An accessory Aqua View Finder is also available giving the user unparallel viewing of the camera's viewfinder for sharp focusing and exact composition.
- Depth rating: meters
- Precision machined from a single aluminum block. This light weight housing is fully anodized to military specifications and coated with robust wear resistant coating. All function labels are pad printing so they will not peel off or fade.
- Accurately balanced ergonomic design - all controls including the video activating controls are within easy reach.
- Excellent underwater balance.
- Replaceable sacrificial anodes protect the housing from electrolysis.
- Weight: 2.9 Kg
- Dimension: (with grip attached) W 35cm x H 19.5cm x D14.5cm
- Dimension (without grip) 23cm x H 19.5cm x D14.5cm
The recommended servicing procedures of the products are outlined in the manuals supplied with the product. The outside of the housings and the accessories should be rinsed in fresh water after every dive. The handles should be removed after use otherwise if they remain attached to the housing for any length of time they may bind to the housing and be extremely difficult to remove. We suggest that the main O rings be lubricated regularly and all of the O rings be checked annually.
Grips, (left and right hand)
Hexagonal head bolts (2)
Hexagonal (Allen) key
Spare main O-ring
Container of O-ring lubricant
Aqua view finder