- Master switch for the rear outlets
- Standard level filtration
- Product: #6991
- SKU: PB4X4-F
The ART PB 4x4 Rackmount 8 Outlet Power Conditioner is a low-cost AC power solution for rackmount systems. The PB 4x4 can be installed into the top slot of a rack, and the eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment, up to a 15A load.
The PB 4x4 conditions your delicate electronic equipment with a high-voltage surge and transient suppressor and an RFI/EMI interference filter. The fast-acting suppression circuit responds in less than a nanosecond, clamping transient voltages to safe levels. The filter works to prevent noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of "electronic pollution" from entering the AC line, and, from there, leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits.
The PB 4x4 also features ART's "4x4" distribution on the back of the unit - four of the eight rear outputs are 1.25" apart. This allows the user to plug in wide power cables and multiple wall wart devices, and still have eight total power outlets to choose from.
- A front-mounted circuit breaker reset switch is provided on the front panel. If the total load on the PB 4x4 (combining all outlets) exceeds the 15A (or 1800W) limit the circuit breaker will trip.
- A convenient master switch for the rear outlets which glows when the power is on.
- Standard level filtration from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference.
|Input||Power cord with 3-prong plug|
|Output||8x Spaced rear panel 3-prong AC power outlets|
|Compatibility||19" Rack system|
|Agency Certifications||None listed|
|Dimensions||48.3 x 20.0 x 4.5 cm WxDxH|