Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones
- Open-Air Design
- 53mm Drivers
- Bobbin-Wound CCAW Voice Coils
- Self-Adjusting Wing Support
- Raised Fabric Earpads
The ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones from Audio Technica have an open-air design that produces low pressure on your ears for a comfortable listening experience. They feature 53mm drivers and bobbin-wound copper-clad aluminium-wire voice coils for increased power handling. The raised-fabric earpads and self-adjusting 3D Wing Support are designed to provide comfort during extended use.
The headphones have a single-sided oxygen-free copper cable that is sheathed in elastic TPE to prevent tangles. Their earcups have aluminium honeycomb casing. The three-metre cable terminates with a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini-plug connector.
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 Hz to 30 kHz|
|Maximum Input Power||700 mW|
|Cable Length||3 m|
|Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) Gold-Plated Mini-Stereo|
In The Box
- Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones
- Detachable 1/4" Adapter
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones
- Manufacturer: Audio Technica
- Model: ATHAD700X
- SKU: ATHAD700X
- RM Product #: 32381
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty on all Audio Technica products. 5 year limited warranty on all Audio Technica Wired Microphones.