Pro Tools 8 LE Software - 003 Factory Bundle
Ultimate Tactile-Control Pro Tools LE Music Creation/Production System
With an extensive range of audio and MIDI I/O, high-definition audio resolution, the creativity and speed of industry-standard Pro Tools software, FireWire connectivity, and a big, comprehensive bundle of powerful software included free, 003 Factory enables you to attain the same high audio production quality as commercial facilities in your own personal or project studio.
Get powerful hands-on control of your Pro Tools LE sessions through its integrated control surface and take advantage of the plethora of I/O to connect and monitor your studio gear. Its portable size gives you the freedom to take a professional Pro Tools system anywhere your creative skills are needed — or inspired. And with over 80 powerful plug-ins, virtual instruments, and compatible applications included, you have everything you need (and then some) to compose, perform, record, edit, mix, and master audio for music and desktop post production projects — with truly professional results.
003 is professionally built to feel and act like higher-end mixing consoles, engineered to deliver the stunning clarity of high-definition audio, and durably built to withstand any knocks and bounces it encounters when your creative skills are needed on the road.
Pro Tools software is used in countless professional studios around the world, and includes all the tools you need to easily compose, record, edit, mix, and master your projects with pro results — every time.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 8 motion-sensitive rotary encoders for pan/send/meter/plug-in control
- Dedicated mute, solo, and select/record arm switches per channel
- 6-character, 2-line LCD display per channel displays track name; pan, send, fader, and plug-in values; and timeline position
- 5-segment LED display for viewing metering and automation mode status
- Standalone MIDI Mode functionality*
- Jog/Shuttle wheel
- Wide Range of I/O
- High-speed FireWire connectivity
- 18 simultaneous channels of audio I/O
- 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- 8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs
- 4 professional mic preamps with individual gain and high-pass filter; 48V phantom power enabled on channel pairs
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O or two channels of S/PDIF optical I/O
- 2 channels of S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 MIDI input, 2 MIDI outputs (16 channels in/32 channels out)
- Dedicated studio monitor output, plus alternate control room output
- Alternate Source input for external device monitoring
- Dual headphone outputs with individual source and level controls
- Award-winning Pro Tools recording, editing, and mixing
- Includes dozens of pro effects processing plug-ins and virtual instruments
- Professional MIDI sequencing with dedicated MIDI Editor window
- Integrated Score Editor based on award-winning Sibelius notation software
- Full Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch to easily adjust timing and pitch on your tracks
- Unique Beat Detective LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
- ReWire support for streaming your favorite applications right into Pro Tools
- Support for the Command|8 control surface
003 Factory Works on Windows and Mac Operating systems.