Avid Pro Tools LE 8 Software Version Upgrade
Pro Tools For LE Systems - Everything you Need to Create Professional Music
Pro Tools LE offers everything you need to create music affordably with professional results
Important: Please note that with boxed versions of this product, you may need to download a free update to the latest version.
Pro Tools LE software enables you to create, edit, and mix professional-quality productions right in your home, project studio, or on the road. Pro Tools LE can be used in conjunction with a wide range of pro-quality hardware such as mixing interfaces that sit at the center of your project studio, unique hybrid instrument interfaces, and portable setups small enough to fit in your pocket. A range of non-destructive audio editing tools, an easy-to-use MIDI sequencer, a wide-range of virtual instruments and effects plug-ins, and much more combine to offer everything you need to create music affordably with professional results. create, edit, and mix professional-quality music at home or on the road. A wide assortment of highly portable recording interfaces and devices let you take advantage of the recording industry’s most popular audio/MIDI production software. Additionally, you can work with up to 48 simultaneous stereo audio tracks (more with Toolkit options), compose and mix up to 32 simultaneous Instrument tracks, work with a fully integrated 256-track MIDI sequencer, and enjoy up to 96 kHz resolution with select Pro Tools LE hardware interfaces. You can also access additional products from Avid and Pro Tools Development Partners designed specifically for Pro Tools, including the Command|8 control surface. What's more, sessions you create with Pro Tools LE software will open on Pro Tools|HD and M-Powered systems, giving you instant compatibility with countless Pro Tools–equipped project and professional studios around the world.
RECORDING, TRACKING, AND EDITING
- Easily import audio and MIDI files and loops
- Take advantage of a range of unique, non-destructive audio editing tools like Beat Detective LE, enabling you to automatically correct timing on individual tracks Develop MIDI compositions with Pro Tools' integrated, easy-to-use MIDI sequencer
- Choose among a wide-range of instrument and effects plug-ins to develop the sounds you're after
- Integrate your favorite ReWire-compatible applications right into your mixes
- Easily adjust timing and pitch on your tracks with Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch
- Use loop recording to capture several takes of a solo
- Set an automatic punch-in/punch-out range to effortlessly fix a passage
- Create individual cue mixes for everyone in the recording session
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor windows offer comprehensive composing tools
- Create a flawless performance using new track compositing features
- Choose among a variety of professional plug-in effects to develop a mix
- Take advantage of the most powerful automation in the industry to add motion to your music
- Put more real-time plug-ins to work in your sessions with improved RTAS plug-in performance
- Connect a control surface such as Command|8 to your system and enjoy the familiar feel of a tactile faders and controls when mixing
- Enjoy full compatibility with countless Pro Tools–equipped professional and personal studios around the world
- Exchange entire sessions, individual session elements, or stereo mixes for easy collaboration
- Export to numerous other standard audio file formats, including MP3
IMPORTANT NOTE: To run Pro Tools specific hardware is required!
Please check the compatibility of your computer system before you buy your Pro Tools software at: http://avid.custkb.com/avid/app/selfservice/search.jsp?DocId=353265
Platform: Qualified computers running Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP SP2, or Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 (Intel-based Macs only); Pro Tools 8.0.3 required for Mac OS X Snow Leopard support and public beta support for Windows 7.
Hardware: Mbox*, Mbox 2, Mbox 2 Pro, Mbox 2 Mini, Mbox 2 Micro, Digi 002, Digi 002 Rack, 003 Factory, 003 Rack, 003 Rack Plus
System Memory: 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB or more recommended for best performance
Visit the knowledge base on your Pro Tools product Here
Important: Please note that with boxed versions of this product, you may need to download a free update to the latest version at: http://avid.custkb.com/avid/app/selfservice/search.jsp?DocId=362761
*The original 2001 Mbox is not compatible with Pro Tools LE 8.0.3, Snow Leopard, and Windows 7. See EOSS (End of Software Support) announcement for details Here