Avid Satellite Link - Software for Controlling Multiple Pro Tools HD Systems
- Control/Sync up to 5 Pro Tool HD Systems
- Near Sample-Accurate Lock
- Multi-Master Transport Capabilities
- Video Satellite and Satellite LE Support
- Systems Can Function as a Single Mixer
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #80965
- SKU: 9910-60229-00
Avid Satellite Link - Software for Controlling Multiple Pro Tools HD Systems is a software option that allows for synchronising and controlling up to 5 Pro Tool HD systems with near sample-accurate lock from a single transport, without having to purchase additional hardware. (SYNC HD or SYNC I/O required on each Pro Tools HD system for the near-sample accurate lock function.)
A perfect solution for post-production and music environments with multiple operators and multiple Pro Tools HD systems, the option delivers transport functions across all systems from any one of the Pro Tool HD "satellites". When mixing, the software enables all synced systems to work together as a single mixer.
The software is easily configured across a network or a local switch using Ethernet, and the software's remote control panel within any of the linked systems allows for toggling the online or offline link status of the other systems. Additionally it is possible to synchronise mixed frame rates across the Pro Tools systems and interface with 9-pin devices for layback and digitising.
For post-production workflow, Satellite Link and the Pro Tools setup can be integrated with Avid video workstations, allowing the users to play Avid HD sequences in sync with the Pro Tools sessions.
- Sync up to five Pro Tools HD systems together with near sample-accurate lock
- Multi-master transport capabilities allow each linked system to control transport functions
- Supports Video Satellite and Video Satellite LE options for working with high-definition video
- Solo-link capabilities enable linked systems to function as a single mixer
- Loop playback and half-speed mode support
|System Requirements||Avid-qualified Windows Vista (32-bit Ultimate or Business), Windows XP, or Mac OS X-based Pro Tools HD system running Pro Tools HD 8 software
SYNC HD or SYNC I/O peripheral for near sample-accurate lock
iLok USB Smart Key (for authorisation)