- Clear Protective Filter
- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- 1x Filter Factor, No Exposure Change
- MRC Multi-Resistant Coating
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #42368
- SKU: 66-1070066
The B+W 122mm UV Haze MRC 010M Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional colouration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing over 99.8% light transmission, each glass surface includes eight layers of anti-reflection coating. This Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) also offers greater protection to the filter substrate and helps it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
B+W filters are constructed from Schott glass for increased optical clarity and colour fidelity. This filter features an F-Pro brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.
This UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing over 99.8% light transmission.
- Creates no additional colouration or contrast.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity.
- F-Pro brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Padded pouch included for storage and transport.
|Filter Factor||1 (0 Stop)|
|Circular Size||122 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||122 mm|