Behringer Hi Band Flanger HF300 has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
If the sound of a traditional flanger isn’t quite wild enough for your latest sojourn into musical mayhem, let the HI BAND FLANGER HF300 catapult your performance to an even higher plane.
This one-of-a-kind effects pedal literally takes your playing to a higher level, a higher octave to be more precise. Every type of flanging sound is available, from a gently purring kitten, to the sound of a fighter jet shrieking past you on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier! And since the HF300’s effect is generated a full octave higher than normal, you get the brightest, cleanest flange ever.
Ease of Use
Just twist the dedicated MANUAL, DEPTH, RATE and RES(onance) dials to reach mind-warping new highs in far-out flange. The blue status LED tells you when the HF300 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this bizarre little box with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Experience a complete new flanging sound that takes your guitar and keyboard to a new level
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Different from conventional flangers, the HF300 flanges one octave higher creating a much brighter and cleaner sound
- Dedicated Resonance, Rate, Depth and Manual controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com