So you love the bite, twang and snap of single-coil pickups, but can't stand the nasty hum that comes along for the ride. Plug into the NOISE REDUCER NR100 and kiss unwanted noise goodbye for good!
The NR100 actually functions as two pedals in one. In REDUCTION mode, you can adjust the dedicated THRESHOLD and DECAY dials to keep all your tone and dynamics intact, but effectively eliminate hum from the picture. In MUTE mode, the NR100 becomes a super-quiet on/off switch for your instrument.
Ease of Use
Operation couldn’t be easier. The NR100 features two LEDs—one to indicate when it's activated, another to indicate when it's suppressing noise. You can power this hum killer with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included). And the top-quality on/off switch maintains absolutely noise-free operation.
- Effectively eliminate unwanted noise and hum without altering your tone
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Preserves the original attack and envelope while leaving your playing and dynamics intact
- Dedicated Threshold and Decay controls plus a Mute mode for awesome flexibility
- Additional Send/Return loop for noise suppression of external effect units
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com