Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer (Blue)
- Authentic Reproduction of TB-303.
- Original Circuitry + Analogue Signal Path.
- Saw/Square VCO with Wave Shaping.
- 4-Pole Low-Pass Resonant Filter.
- 16-Step Sequencer.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66245
- SKU: TD3BU
The Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer (Blue) is an authentic reproduction of the highly regarded TB-303, making it well suited for producers, musicians, and analogue synthesiser enthusiasts. The TD-3 features are true to the original VCO, VCF, and VCA designs, with pure analogue circuitry and matched transistors to recreate that iconic sound so many people have come to know and love. The 11 controls and 28 switches provide direct and real-time access to all important parameters, making the experience highly intuitive and inspirational.
The single oscillator is switchable between saw and square waveforms, while the famous 4-pole transistor ladder filter provides an 18 dB/oct response and includes controls for filter cutoff and resonance. Programme and generate patterns using the simple 16-step sequencer with seven tracks (each with 250 user patterns), or use the onboard arpeggiator to create a wide variety of patterns for great sound effects. The included distortion circuit is modelled after the DS-1 and provides drive and edge for your sound.
The rear panel offers a 1/4" output, two 5-pin DIN MIDI connectors (In and Out/Thru), and a MIDI-USB Type-B connector for connecting to a computer. The SynthTool application is a free editor/librarian that allows you to create, save, and load patterns. The top panel features 3.5mm connections for filter input, sync input, CV output, gate output, and headphones. A power adapter is included.
- Bass line synthesiser with true analogue circuitry for bass and groovy sounds.
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors.
- Pure analogue signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF, and VCA designs.
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry.
- 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cutoff, resonance, envelope, decay, and accent controls.
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns.
- Arpeggiator with wide pattern variety for great sound effects.
- Distortion circuitry modelled after the DS-1 adds insane spice and edge to your sounds.
- 16-voice polychaining allows you to combine multiple synthesisers for up to 16 voice polyphony.
- 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters.
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI-channel and voice-priority selection.
|Synthesiser Structure||Number of Voices: Monophonic
VCF: 1 Low-Pass
|Connectivity||Power Input: DC Input Connector
Power Switch: Push Button On/Off
MIDI In/Thru: 2 x 5-Pin DIN (MIDI In and MIDI Thru)
USB (MIDI): USB 2.0 Type-B
Output: Line output: ¼" TRS, Unbalanced, Maximum +8 dBu
Output Impedance: 1.5 kOhms
Headphones: 3.5 mm TRS, Maximum 50 mW / 32 Ohms (1 kHz, 1% THD)
Headphones Output Impedance: 15 Ohms
Input (1/8" / 3.5 mm)
Filter In: +12 dBu
Sync In: >2.5 V
Output (1/8" / 3.5 mm)
CV Out: +1 to +5 V (1 Volt/Oct)
Gate Out: 0 to +12 V
|Operating Temperature||41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C|
|Power||External Power Adapter (Use Only the Supplied Adapter): 9 VDC 670 mA
Power Consumption: 2 W Maximum
Indicator Power: LED
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||2.2 x 12 x 6.5" / 5.6 x 30.5 x 16.5 cm|
|Weight||1.8 lb / 0.8 kg|