The Behringer Xenyx Q502USB Premium 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer is versatile, feature packed and ideal for small project recording, rehearsals, podcasts and more. There are 5 inputs with 1 mono channel and 2 stereo channels.
A single proprietary Xenyx mic preamp features 130dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz.
The mono channel features a built-in, one-knob compressor for quick dynamics control in live sound and recording situations. In addition to all this, the Xenyx Q502USB features a 2-input / 2-output USB audio interface for direct recording to software. Audacity recording software, as well as 150 instrument and effects plug-ins are available for free download.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered Xenyx Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressor with super-easy one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Built-in stereo USB/audio interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic British 2-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, 2-track plus separate headphone outputs
- 2-track inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
|Total # Of Inputs
||2-in / 2-out
|Mix / Effect Buses
||Xenyx mic preamps: 1
||Mono channel: 2-band
||4 segment LEDs