Belkin MIXIT DuraTek USB Type-C Cable with DuPont Kevlar (1.2m, Rose Gold)
- USB Type-C Reversible Ports.
- Kevlar-Reinforced Conductors.
- Insulated Conductors.
- TPE Cable Jacket and Joints.
- Double-Braided Nylon Exterior.
- Product: #71134
- SKU: F2CU050BT04-C00
The Belkin MIXIT DuraTek USB Type-C Cable with DuPont Kevlar (1.2m, Rose Gold) features USB type-C reversible ports on both ends and is made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability. DuPont Kevlar fibres reinforce the inner wiring for added strength, abrasion-resistant nylon forms a tough outer jacket, and highly flexible insulation minimises damage from friction. The strength created by these resilient ingredients is further enhanced by smart design details to reinforce the cable at its stress points.
This 4' long cable supports 3A charging and up to 480 Mb/s data transfer. The connectors are USB-IF certified with an intelligent chip supporting up to 60W optimal charging. They feature high-polished extruded aluminium casing with 18mm TPE strain relief built to withstand over 5000 cycles during 180° cable bend test.
- Built with DuPont Kevlar
- Longer, flexible strain relief absorbs stress from bending to prevent breakage
- Double-braided nylon forms flexible, durable cable jacket
- Aluminium casing protects circuit board inside connector
- Flexible insulation reduces friction
- USB-IF certification
|Connector 1||USB Type-C Male|
|Connector 2||USB Type-C Male|
|Cable Length||4' / 1.22 m|
|Current Rating||3 A|
|Maximum Supported Wattage||60 W|