Benro C674TM Carbon Fiber Tandem-Leg Video Tripod (100mm Bowl)
- Maximum Height: 156 cm (61.4")
- Minimum Height: 45.7 (18")
- Load Capacity Up to 60 kg (132 lb)
- Folds Down to 71.6 cm (28.2")
- Three Leg Sections
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #86034
- SKU: C674TM
The carbon fibre C674TM Tandem-Leg Video Tripod from Benro is a video tripod with a 100mm bowl, compatible with industry-standard 100mm video heads. The three-section double-tandem leg design allows for height adjustment and offers enhanced torsional rigidity, making this tripod well-suited for use with rigged cameras and heavy loads up to 60 kg (132 lb). An adjustable and removable mid-level spreader provides control over the C674TM's footprint, and a bubble level helps you hew to the horizon.
The oversized rotary clamp leg locks are easy to operate even while wearing gloves, requiring only half a turn to lock and unlock. Equipped with dual spikes, the tripod's rubber feet are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, as well as for any type of terrain. 3/8"-16 foot mounts allow the feet to be interchanged as needed. The C674TM comes with a padded carrying case.
- The legs feature a minimum height of 45.7 cm (18") and a maximum height of 71.6 cm (61.4").
- The included mid-level spreader allows for increased stability on uneven surfaces as opposed to a ground spreader which may buckle on uneven surfaces.
- The tripod's spiked feet provide improved purchase on soft ground, and the included pads can easily be slipped onto the foot spikes when working on slick or delicate surfaces.
- The legs are individually adjustable in length for working on uneven ground.
|Head Mount Type||100 mm Bowl|
|Load Capacity||132 lb / 60 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||61.4" / 156 cm|
|Minimum Working Height||18" / 45.7 cm|
|Folded Length||28.2" / 71.6 cm|
|Materials||Aluminium, Carbon Fibre|
|Leg Lock Type||Rotating Locking Lever|
|Leg Diameter||0.9" / 22 mm|
|Feet Features||Rubber, Removable, Spiked|