Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #60584
- SKU: BMHDEX
The HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR features the trusted reliability of HyperDeck combined with new innovations such as space saving H.265 files, optional internal cache, 3D LUTs, native 8K and HDR support. With the ability to record native 8K in H.265, customers get reduced storage costs and amazing image quality. The large touch screen ensures a perfect view of their recording as well as control over all deck settings. Customers can then add HyperDeck Extreme Control to transform it into a traditional broadcast deck. This means HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR is the perfect solution for the next generation of broadcast, live production and digital signage.
HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR has an innovative touch screen user interface with deck controls as well as a large screen to view their recording. Then add a HyperDeck Extreme Control for traditional broadcast deck controls and a large shuttle knob that feels incredibly luxurious to use. Customers can even rack mount the HyperDeck and the controller. HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR also includes 2 media slots, Quad 12G-SDI for 8K, analog connections for archiving, USB-C external disk recording, plus a front panel speaker and headphone jack. There's also an optional cache that eliminates dropped frames if their media becomes full or is too slow. Both AC and DC power connections are also included for studio or on location use.
It is also great for live production as a master recorder, clip player and for recording ISO cameras. The analog inputs allow customers to record from old video tapes, so legacy programming can be used on the latest streaming services or for use in editing. Digital signage in 8K is easy with HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR as it has 10G Ethernet for fast media uploads, plus it features a simple remote control protocol. Customers can even use it as a field recorder as it includes HDMI, SDI and analog inputs with built in scopes and 3D LUTs. The scopes also help customers QA masters to ensure compliance with broadcast standards before streaming and broadcast.
The latest Quad Link 12G-SDI is included so it’s possible to record and playback in full resolution 8K for amazing quality. The SDI connections are multi-rate, so customers can use Quad Link 12G-SDI to get compatibility with other 8K products, or switch to SD, HD or Ultra HD using the single link 12G-SDI connection. To allow regular CFast cards to be recorded at high resolution 8K, HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR uses modern H.265 files for 8K recording and playback. This means HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR is perfect for connecting to the latest 8K televisions and projectors.
- Supports live production, digital signage and archive use.
- Supports legacy program ingest for streaming.
- Record and playback in full resolution 8K.
- Large LCD screen for with touch user interface.
- Optional traditional broadcast deck controls.
- Dual CFast media cards for non stop recording.
- Records direct to external USB-C media disks.
- Optional media cache eliminates dropped frames.
- Quad Link 12G-SDI for 8K, HDMI and legacy analog connections!
- Advanced HDR support with bright wide gamut LCD.
- Built in scopes include waveform, vector, parade and histogram.
- Latest Multi Rate 12G-SDI for SD, HD, Ultra HD and native 8K.
- Standard H.265 and ProRes files for wide compatibility.
- Professional multi channel digital and analog audio.
- Localized for 11 popular languages.
- 10G Ethernet for extremely fast remote media upload.
- Traditional RS-422 broadcast deck control.
- Compatible with new ATEM Constellation 8K switcher.
- • Works with popular NLE software such as DaVinci Resolve.