(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Blue Kiwi Multi-Pattern Condenser MicrophoneProduct #17555 | SKU KIWI |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Multi-Pattern Version of B6 Capsule
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure 8
- 6 Intermediate Gradations of Patterns
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Brass
- Includes S3 Shockmount & Wooden Box
The Kiwi Microphone from Blue features a large diaphragm condenser configuration and offers a multi-pattern, dual single-back-plate variation of the company's B6 capsule. It offers 9 selectable polar patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-of-eight, with 6 intermediate variations. The Kiwi has a transformerless design to provide a clean audio path and does not contain any pads or filters between the capsule and the mic circuit. It provides a modern vocal sound and can be used with a variety of sources, including acoustic guitar, piano, percussion, brass, and woodwind instruments. The S3 shockmount is included along with a wood storage box.
- Features cardioid, omni-directional, and figure-of-eight polar patterns
- No pads or filters between the capsule and mic circuit provide a clean audio path
- Uses a Mylar formulation with a custom-specified alloy coating which is mated to precision-milled back plates for consistent performance
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||85.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Equivalent Noise Level||8.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||138 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||19.0 mV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||129.5 dB|
|Output Connectors||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Operating Voltage||48 V|
In The Box
- Blue Kiwi Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- S3 Shock
- Wood Box
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review