CamRade WetSuit PXW-FS5 Mark II
Email me when stock arrives
The CamRade WetSuit PXW-FS5 Mark II is a black soft flexible water-resistant rain cover that protects your Sony FS5 camera against the elements. It also covers the LCD screen/viewfinder monitor and the microphone.
The rain cover is designed specifically for the Sony PXW-FS5 Mark II camera. The near silent fabric minimalizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain and reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via the breathing material which the cover is made of.
The wetSuit has a clear vinyl window for visibility when adjusting the menu, audio input select level and other controls. The viewfinder monitor is covered by an included separate cover with vinyl window. The suit also covers different lenses thanks to interchangeable lens covers with hook and loop fasteners.
This item will be delivered to you in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storing and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
- Form-fitted for the Sony PWX-FS5 and the PXW-FS5 Mark II cameras
- Tailor-made of waterproof near silent fabric
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners and YKK® zippers
- Extra coverage for LCD screen/viewfinder monitor and long lenses
- Handmade in France, Europe
|Zippers||Black YKK® zippers|