Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #41377
- SKU: CM-300
- Cinemilled DJI Ronin Arm Extensions - Tutorial & Demo
- DJI Ronin "XL" arms vs. Cinemilled Arm Extensions This set of two Arm Extensions from CineMilled allows you to lengthen the arms of your DJI Ronin Stabiliser to provide the space for larger cameras and accessories. Easily bolt on these extensions, and expand your mounting options.
You'll be able to use a Sony F5/F55, Sony FS700, RED Epic or Dragon with a long zoom lens and matte box/filters, and you can also use a regular battery instead of using slim batteries to clear the rails. These extensions are compact and provide an increase of 1.575" (40mm), which is sufficient for the necessary extra space and small enough to not interfere with the motor's performance.
Eight screws are included for securing the Arm Extensions to your Ronin.
- Lengthen the arms of your DJI Ronin Stabiliser
- Provide the space for larger cameras and accessories
- No need for slim batteries to clear rails
- Increase of 1.575" (40mm)
|Extension||1.575" (4 cm)|
|Dimensions||0.5 x 3.5 x 1.5" (1.3 x 8.9 x 3.8 cm)|
|Weight||4.9 oz (138.9 g)|