Cinegears 6-802 Ghost-Eye Wireless HDMI & SDI Video Transmitter 800T
- Send Uncompressed 1080p60, 10-Bit, 4:2:2
- 2,600' (792m) Range
- Low Latency of <1 ms
- Tally and Talk-Back
- Uses Licence-Free 5 GHz Frequency Band
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #60927
- SKU: 6-802
The Cinegears 6-802 Ghost-Eye Wireless HDMI & SDI Video Transmitter 800T can transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 2,600' (792m). It safely supports up to four receivers (sold separately) simultaneously on each channel and is cross-compatible with any Ghost-Eye receiver model. It also features tally and talk-back functionality.
Whether in a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configuration, your HDMI or SDI signal is carried with a low latency rate of less than 1 ms over the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band. The transmitter is also capable of HDMI/SDI cross-conversion, so you can input a signal via HDMI and output through SDI on the optional receiver end or vice-versa.
Small obstacles in the line-of-sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your transmitter and receiver connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or a loss of line-of-sight are automatically relinked within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed. The transmitter features a Sony L-series battery plate. Batteries are sold separately.
- Transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 2,600'
- Tally and talkback
- Supports up to 4 receivers simultaneously on each channel
- Supports any Ghost-Eye receiver
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band
- HDMI and SDI outputs with cross-conversion capability
- Adaptive signal logarithm compensates for small obstacles in the line-of-sight
- Sony L-series battery plate
1 x SDI BNC, female
1 x HDMI Type A, female
|Transmission Distance||2,600' (800 m) line-of-sight|
|Video Input Formats||3G-SDI, HD-SDI (Auto/Manual):
HDMI Type A:
|Colour Depth||8-bit; 10-bit 4:0:0, 4:2:2|