(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Cinegears 9-005 Ruige 24.1" 10-Bit Cinema Colour Grading MonitorProduct #60899 | SKU 9-005 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Cinegears 9-005 Ruige 24.1" 10-Bit Cinema Colour Grading Monitor features a 1920 x 1200 resolution and a 1500:1 contrast ratio. It also features a key-lock function, timecode display, safety marker, 8-channel audio metre display, frame freeze function, and a battery checking metre. This monitor also supports 3D-LUT colour calibration (DCI-P3).
- Monochrome (blue only), H/V delay, fast keys (user define), and Tally functions
- Supports dynamic UMD (TSL3.1\TSL4.0)
- Built-in S-LOG1/S-LOG2/S-LOG3/C-LOG curve graph
- Luminance waveform/vector/RGB
- Peaking focus and step false colour
- Supports GPS in video
- SDI 1/1.001 frame rate compatible
- Supports 3D-LUT colour calibration (DCI-P3/Rec709/SMPTE-C/EBU)
- HDCP 1.1
|Screen Size||61.2 cm|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Colour Depth||10 bits|
|Viewing angle (L/R/T/B)||178°/178°/178°/178°|
|Response Time||8 ms|
|Dot Pitch||0.27 x 0.27 mm|
|Aspect Ratio||4:3/16:9 (switchable)|
|Inputs/Outputs||1 x Composite input/output
2 x 3G-SDI input/output
1 x DVI input
2 x Audio input (speaker and earphone jack)
|Power Voltage||Input: 100 to 240 VAC
Output: 12 VDC
|Power Consumption||45 W|
|Dimensions||56.5 x 43.1 x 4.8 cm|
In The Box
- Cinegears 9-005 Ruige 24.1" 10-Bit Cinema Colour Grading Monitor
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review