Cinegears Ghost-Eye Wireless HDMI & SDI Video Receiver 800T.Code
- Uncompressed 1080p60, 10-Bit, 4:2:2
- 2,600' Range
- Low Latency of <1 ms
- Tally, Talk-Back, and Timecode
- Uses Licence-Free 5 GHz Frequency Band
Email me when stock arrives
The Cinegears Ghost-Eye Wireless HDMI & SDI Video Receiver 800T.Code pairs with any Ghost-Eye transmitter and accepts uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video from up to 2,600' away with less than 1 ms of latency (depending on the transmitter). It operates on the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band. It also features tally and talk-back functionality and timecode support.
The receiver has both HDMI and SDI outputs and is capable of cross-conversion, whereby an HDMI input can be output via SDI or vice versa. Small obstacles in the line of sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your signal connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or loss of line-of-sight are automatically reconnected within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed.
The receiver comes with a V-mount battery plate.
- Pairs with any Ghost-Eye transmitter
- Accepts uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video from up to 2,600'
- Tally, talkback, and timecode
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band
- HDMI and SDI outputs with cross conversion capability
- Adaptive signal logarithm compensates for small obstacles in the line of sight
- V-mount battery plate
- Plug-and-play installation
|Interface||1 x HDMI Type A output
2 x SDI outputs on BNC
|Transmission Distance||2,600' (800 m) line-of-sight|
|Video Output Formats||3G-SDI, HD-SDI (Auto/Manual):
HDMI Type A:
|Colour Depth||8-bit; 10-bit 4:0:0, 4:2:2|
|Frequency Band||5.1 - 5.9 GHz|