Comprehensive Standard Series DisplayPort to HDMI High Speed Cable (6')
- Professional 28 Gauge Construction
- 10.2 Gbps Data Transfer Speeds
- Supports 1080p Resolution & Beyond
- Deep Colour & x.v. Colour
- Supports 5.1/7.1 Lossless Dolby TrueHD
Email me when stock arrives
The 6'/1.82 m Standard Series DisplayPort to HDMI High Speed Cable from Comprehensive provides an HD experience with a high speed performance of 10.2 Gbps, a 120 Hz refresh rate and Deep Colour for 1080p and beyond resolution. It features 28 gauge construction and supports 5.1 and 7.1 Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Lossless Surround Sound for crystal clear audio. It has an audio return channel and is 3-D capable. The moulded gold plated connectors and double shielding provide superior connectivity and eliminate EM and RF interference.
- The Standard Series DisplayPort to HDMI High Speed Cable features 28 gauge construction. Endowed with double shielding that protects against EM and RF interference, it provides connectivity at a speed of 10.2 Gbps.
- It supports 5.1 and 7.1 Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Lossless Surround Sound for crystal clear audio along with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The cable also features Deep Colour and x.v Colour for a resolution of 1080p and beyond.
- The cable has an audio return channel, 3-D capable, and supports lip-sync.
- It has moulded gold plated connectors and an X-tra Flex jacket which makes installation easy.
- The cable is ATC, HDCP, and RoHS compliant.
|Connector 1||DisplayPort latching male|
|Connector 2||HDMI male|
|Centre Conductor||Tinned copper|
|Connector Finish||Gold plated|
|Shielding||Aluminium mylar wrap & 85% braid|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Jacket Type||Xtra-Flex PVC|
|Temperature Rating||176°F (80°C )|
|Certifications||RoHS, HDCP, ATC|
|Length||6.0' (1.82 m)|