DJI Remote Controller for Ronin-M (Part 17)
- 2.4 GHz Transmitter
- Controls Gimbal Pan, Tilt, & Roll
- Switch Between Modes and Speed Settings
- Pre-Configured for Ronin-M
- Internal Rechargeable Battery
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #37726
- SKU: DJI RONIN PART 17
The Remote Controller for Ronin-M from DJI is a dedicated 2.4 GHz handheld transmitter that comes pre-configured for Ronin-M gimbal operation. With the transmitter, one operator can carry the gimbal while a second operates controls the gimbal pan, tilt, and roll remotely. This enables much more precise camera movements than is possible with only a single operator.
- This is for use with the Ronin-M only. It is not compatible with the Ronin.
- Please make sure that the remote control is sufficiently charged before use. The remote will automatically turn off if the battery voltage gets too low.
- Charge the internal battery using the Micro-USB cable included with the Ronin-M. Using the incorrect type of charging cable may cause damage.
- Turn off the remote control before charging. The power LED indicator will glow solid green when the battery is fully charged.
- When using the remote control, ensure that the antenna is at least 7.9" away from any person.
- Internal battery with USB charging
- Power indicator light
- LEDs indicate remaining battery
- Carry handle
- Neck strap attachment point
- Configurable/updatable with RC Assistant software
Controls (Default Settings)
- Right 3-Position Switch: Select mode
- Left 3-Position Switch: Select function (Fast, Normal, and Slow)
- Left Dial: Reserved
- Right Joystick: Horizontal movements control the pan axis; vertical movements control the tile axis
- Left Joystick: Horizontal movements control the roll axis
|USB||Micro-USB for Assistant software/charging|
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable batteryThe remote control will turn off automatically when battery voltage drops below 3.45 V|