- Lens-Based Colour Engine Technology
- Ambient Light Monitoring
- Colour Profile and Settings Switching
- Single-Click Wizard Calibration
- Multiple Monitor Support
Email me when stock arrives
Calibrate your monitor in under two minutes. With Datacolor SpyderX Pro Colorimeter, monitor calibration happens so fast you won’t even consider skipping it, and your colours will always be as accurate as possible.
Designed for serious photographers and designers seeking a fast, accurate and easy-to-use monitor calibration solution that gives them control and helps them achieve their creative vision.
Our new lens-based technology provides a higher level of colour accuracy with more precise screen colour, shadow detail and white balance. With SpyderX, you can be sure that what you see is what you get.
You don’t have to be a colour expert to achieve high-quality colour on your monitors. Our software is intuitive to use, from quick and easy single-click calibration to even the most advanced control options.
- Using redeveloped lens-based colour engine technology, this colourimeter offers improved light sensitivity and greater accuracy to promote truer screen colour, white balance, and more shadow detail.
- SpyderX software is an intuitive means for one-click calibration, using step-by-step wizard guides, to expedite the process.
- Integrated ambient light sensor can measure your room light throughout the day to permit fine-tuning of the screen's brightness and contrast to ideal viewing levels. SpyderX software can then warn you to re-calibrate or perform calibrations automatically to match the prevailing ambient light using custom profiles covering five different ambient light settings.
- Multiple laptops and desktop monitors can be calibrated using SpyderX software, with full support for the latest display technologies.
- The SpyderProof function allows you to compare your monitor's colours before and after calibration to isolate the flaws and what has changed between settings. This function can be used in conjunction with a Datacolor composite test image or one of your own photos can be uploaded for full-screen review.
- A range of 12 calibration options and presets can be applied depending on the specific application the monitor is being used for, including photo, video, pre-press, and scientific calibration standards. These calibration settings allow you to quickly change and work with different combinations of gamma, white point, and brightness.
- SpyderX Elite Display Analysis allows you to understand how your monitors are performing at a given time, with insight given to the colour, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response, white point, colour accuracy, and colour uniformity.
|USB Support||USB 1.1, USB 2.X, and USB 3.X
USB Type-A Plug, also Compatible with USB Type-A-to-C Adapters for use in USB Type-C Ports
|System Requirements||Windows 7 (32 or 64-Bit) and Later
Mac OS X 10.10 and Later
1280 x 768 Monitor Resolution or Larger
16-Bit Video Card (24-Bit Recommended)
1 GB or RAM
500 MB of Available Disk Space
Internet Connection for Software Download
|Language Support||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean|
|Dimensions||Colourimeter: 7.6 x 7.6 x 4.5 cm|
|Weight||Colourimeter: 159 g|