Digitus HDMI Video Extender Full HD - CAT6 - 50M
- Extends the maximum length for HDMI cables to up to 50 m via a simple network cable.
- Highest supported video resolution: 1080p / 60 Hz.
- Supports CAT 6 and CAT 6A network cables.
- EDID Switch - Allows you to set the resolution and audio format on the Transmitter Unit.
- HDMI Loop Out - Allows connection of a local monitor to the Transmitter Unit.
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) - no power is required for the receiver unit.
- Supports HDCP 1.2a.
- Bandwidth: 4.95 Gbps.
- Colour depth: 8 bit.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Metal housing.
- Compact size, easy handling and installation.
- Power supply: DC 5V / 2A.
- Product: #70626
- SKU: DS-55100-1
The Digitus HDMI Video Extender Full HD - CAT6 - 50M offers an external solution up to 50 m for the highest demands. It transmits digital video and audio signals up to a maximum length of 50 m. The highest supported video resolution is 1080p / 60Hz. At the transmitting unit is an EDID switch with which resolution and audio format of the output signal can be regulated. There is also an HDMI Loop Out port on the transmitter, which allows the connection of a local monitor. Thanks to PoC (Power over cable) support, only the transmitter unit needs to be powered. Supplied with two bidirectional infrared units (transmitter, receiver) via which the remote control of the connected input source can be used.