(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Eclipse Tools Punch Down Tool with 110 & 66 BladesProduct #36685 | SKU CP-3150 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Ergonomic Cushion Grip
- Moulded to Shape of Hand
- Spare Blade Storage
- Increased Hi/Low Forces
- Meets All Industry Requirements
With a rubber grip handle, the Punch Down Impact Tool from Eclipse Tools is designed for comfort. This tool includes both 66-type and 110-type replacement blades, and features a spare blade storage compartment within the handle. Additionally, this punch down tool meets most industry requirements for wiring 110, Krone, Panasonic, and 66 blocks.
- Ergonomic cushion grip with duplex colour design
- Moulded to shape of hand for comfort and easy operation with a non-slip grip
- Spare blade storage chamber in handle
- Increased Hi/Low forces to meet demands of all Category cables through Cat 6
- Meets all industry requirements for wiring 110, Krone, Panasonic, and 66 blocks
|Application||Hi-low adjust pressure
Hi: 18 kg (178 N)
Low: 14 kg (133 N)
|Length||6.4" / 16.2 cm|
In The Box
- Eclipse Tools Punch Down Tool
- Punchdown Tool Blade 66 Type
- Punchdown Tool Blade 110 Type
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review