- Rapid Anti-Leg-Rotation Technology
- Carbon Fibre Construction
- Maximum Height of 1.7m
- Heavy-Duty 11kg Load Capacity
- Folds to 55cm
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51630
- SKU: CM-1471
The CM-1471 Carbon Fibre Rapid Monopod from Fiesol is a lightweight, four-section camera support that makes it possible to capture rock-steady images without needing to carry or set up a tripod. The monopod's twist-lock leg stages are quick and easy to lock into place securely. The maximum height is 1.7m, and the monopod supports up to 11kg, so you can mount any DSLR camera with most lenses, a point & shoot model, or even a compact camcorder.
For fine control, you can attach a head to the monopod's reversible 3/8" & 1/4" mounting screw. The monopod collapses to just 55cm, so you can stow it in most carry-on bags. At only 0.69kg, it's the perfect travel companion - lightweight, compact, and simple to operate - but highly capable and ready in an instant to help you capture the perfect shot.
- Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Carbon fibre construction with maximum 37mm leg diameter for optimum durability
- Heavy-duty 11kg capacity to meet the most demanding weight requirements
- 3/8" mounting screw for ballhead and other accessories, with reversible 1/4" screw for direct camera attachment
- Highly durable aluminium-alloy CNC-machined mounting plate and twist locks with multi-layer finishing
- Base diameter of 2.4"
- Carrying bag is included
|Maximum Height||1.7 m|
|Folded Length||55 cm|
|Load Capacity||11 kg|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist|
|Male Thread Size||3/8" and 1/4"|