Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio USB Audio Interface with Microphone & Headphones (3rd Generation)
- Simultaneously Record Mics/Instruments.
- 3rd-Gen Scarlett 2i2 2x2 USB Interface.
- Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic.
- Closed-Back, Over-Ear Headphones.
- XLR Microphone Cable.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #62128
- SKU: FOCSCARSTUDMK3
Ideal for simultaneously recording vocals and guitar, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio USB Audio Interface with Microphone & Headphones (3rd Generation) is a complete recording package featuring a third-generation Scarlett 2i2 2x2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, closed-back headphones, an XLR microphone cable, and a creative software bundle. Whether you track in the comfort of your own home or record on the go, the Scarlett 2i2 Studio is ready to aid you in your musical endeavours.
The two improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power and selectable Air circuits, which add brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs can also accept unbalanced instrument-level from guitars, basses, synthesisers, or drum machines, or balanced line-level from a mixing console or outboard preamps.
24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. Hook up headphones to the front-panel 1/4" jack and connect active speakers to the rear-panel balanced 1/4" monitor outputs, then enjoy independent control of the headphone and speaker volume settings. Since the Scarlett 2i2 is powered via USB, you can take it anywhere your Mac or Windows computer can go. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution.
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs with upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps.
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness.
- Two high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4" instrument inputs enable distortion-free recording of your guitar and bass.
- Dedicated switches change the 1/4" inputs between unbalanced instrument level and balanced line level.
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels.
- Balanced 1/4" TRS monitor outputs ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors.
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output.
- Independent volume controls for headphone and monitor outputs.
- Direct monitor switch allows you to monitor your input signals with near-zero latency.
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable.
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
|Channels of I/O||Analogue:
2 Inputs / 2 Outputs at 192 kHz
|Max Sample Rate/Resolution||192 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Display and Indicators||2 x LEDs (Input Level)
1 x LED (+48V)
21 x LEDs (Input Selection)
1 x LED (Host Connection)
1 x LED (Monitoring Mode)
|Host Connection||1 x USB Type-C (USB 2.0)|
|Analogue I/O||2 x Combo XLR-1/4" TRS Balanced/Unbalanced Mic/Line/Hi-Z Input
2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced Monitor Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Unbalanced Headphone Output
|Phantom Power||+48 V (Applied to All Inputs)|
|Memory Card Slot||None|
|Sample Rates||Up to 192 kHz (AD/DA Conversion)|
|Bit Depth||Up to 24-Bit (AD/DA Conversion)|
|Required Hardware||Available USB 2.0 Port
USB Cable (Included)
|Internet Connection||Required for Software/Driver Download|
|Power Requirements||USB Bus-Power|
|Anti-Theft Features||Kensington Security Slot|
|Weight||1.1 lb / 0.5 kg (Without Accessories)
3.2 lb / 1.5 kg (With Accessories)