Garrett THD Hand-Held Detector
The THD is the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market. With a highly-sensitive 360° detection area and a silent vibrating alarm indicator, the THD is the perfect metal detector for all law enforcement operations. It is also particularly effective for use in schools, bars and clubs, and for corporate security.
- Ultra sensitive response to metal objects.
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
- Powerful 4-inch length, 360º detection area.
- Does not require adjustments.
- Silent vibrating with Red LED alarm indicator.
- Bright LED flashlight for low light and night operations. Useful for scanning IDs and for searching pockets, handbags.
- Sealed water-resistant construction. Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
- High impact case with molded rubber grip. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II.
- Easy ON / OFF battery cover.
- 9V battery (included) operation.
- Ballistic weave holster (included): mounts easily on belt or in car.
- Ballistic weave holster (fits duty belt)
-35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
Water and Dust : Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
Operating Frequency: 95 kHz
Silent / Vibration
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
Power switch (On / Off)
LED flashlight (Momentary)
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation
Weight: 6.4 oz (200 g)
Thickness: 1.6" (4.1 cm) tapered to 1.1" (2.8 cm)
Length: 8.4" (22 cm)
Scan Area: 3.5" (8.9 cm) long; 360° plus tip