Gigabyte B450M-DS3H 400 Series mATX Ultra Durable Motherboard
Email me when stock arrives
The Gigabyte B450M-DS3H mATX Ultra Durable Motherboard is part of Gigabyte's 400 Series Motherboads which are a perfect fit for the latest AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors' computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors. These motherboards are equipped with Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, 7-colors RGB LED Strips Support, Anti-Sulfur Resistor and are CEC 2019 ready.
- Supports AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Generation Ryzen™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- Realtek® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Single Click
- AMD introduces the latest Ryzen™ 2000 series processors to provide the computing power for gaming need. GIGABYTE's 400 series motherboards perfectly fit the latest AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors' computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors.
GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
- Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
- Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
- Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
- Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors
- Fast Onboard Storage with NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces* for M.2 SSD devices.
*Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD 7th Generation of A-series/ Athlon™ processor.
- Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Realtek Gigabit LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
- The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
- 5 Temperature Sensors
- 2 Fan pin headers
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
- Fan Stop
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
- Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
- Immersive VR Gaming Experience
To create a seamless VR experience AORUS Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 and a one-piece metal shielding to brace for heavier discrete graphics cards, it's obvious that AORUS has the tools you need to start your journey in VR. To set the mood AORUS Motherboards include RGB Fusion to put you in the centre of the action.
- High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
- Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
- Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors
Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique!
RGB Fusion (Advanced mode)
- RGB Calibration: Different light strips sometimes have different RGB pin definitions, RGB Fusion softwear can relocate each pin location for the best compatibility.
- Lighting Profile: Save, export and import profiles to quickly change effects based on you perference and to share with others.
- GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
Make Good Connection and Significantly Lower the Wires Capacity: GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin power connectors for offering stable power supply while CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages:
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
- Start Sulfurization Protection
Sulphur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
- Humidity Protection Glass Fabric PCB
There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
- High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
- CEC 2019 Ready
CEC Requirement: PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine-tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
GIGABYTE BIOS & Applications
- Refreshed BIOS: The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
- GIGABYTE App Center: The GIGABYTE App Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE App Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
- 3D OSD: 3D OSD automatically detects and displays your system information during games, allowing you to easily get a hold of your system information without switching between screens.
- TriDef ® SmartCam | Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each AORUS motherboard includes TriDef ® SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming but also through other video applications such as Skype.
WTFast is a Gamers Private Network (GPM); which optimises and improves your connection from end to end.
- XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats—keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
- 4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel ® HD Graphics via HDMI.
- HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high-quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
|CPU||AMD AM4 Socket
AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation
AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics
AMD Ryzen 1st Generation
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor (24.4 x 21.5cm)|
|Memory||4x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:
1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
*The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
*Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)(Note)
*For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
1x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
|Storage Interface||1x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
8x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1x CPU fan header
1x system fan header
1x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1x front panel header
1x front panel audio header
1x S/PDIF Out header
1x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only)
1x serial port header
1x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||1x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1x DVI-D port
1x HDMI port
4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
4x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1x RJ-45 port
3x audio jacks
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 10 64-bit|