Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash with X1T-N TTL Trigger Kit for Nikon Cameras
- Built-In 2.4 GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51122
- SKU: GOV860IIX1TN
Embrace wireless flash control and triggering with this Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash with X1T-N TTL Trigger Kit, which bundles together a powerful flash that features a lithium-ion battery system and a compact wireless flash trigger transmitter that boasts a range of up to 100m. This wireless X system is compatible with Nikon i-TTL and features support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, and more.
Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox a hard-to-beat option for your Nikon cameras. Fully compatible with i-TTL systems, the V860IIN supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 100m. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIN features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a i-TTL-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
Enjoy TTL-enabled and reliable wireless flash by picking up the X1T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter from Godox . This 2.4 GHz system is compatible with Nikon cameras and flashes that support i-TTL for automatic exposure and metering, making it an excellent choice for shooters who need to work quickly. It also has an outstanding range of 100m and can be set to one of 32 channels for limiting interference with other nearby systems. Another huge benefit is the ability to control up to five groups at a time, or set the unit to ratio flash mode for three groups with varying power relative to one another.
Users will have access to many settings through the backlit LCD and can make adjustments to settings such as sync delay and triggering modes. Also, through i-TTL compatibility the system will support high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, and flash exposure lock, among other settings. Beyond this, users will be able to easily mount their flash to the transmitter's top hot shoe, or you can connect a studio strobe via the PC sync terminal on the receiver or PC sync terminal on the transmitter. Additionally, it runs on two AA batteries and has a micro-USB port for firmware updates.
- The Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system has an impressive range of 100m along with the ability to choose between 32 channels and set up three groups. The system is compatible with Godox's X series or transmitters for more advanced functionality and setups.
- A powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm ensures your subjects are properly illuminated.
- A zoom range of 20-200mm, as well as a wide-angle panel that supports 14mm, ensures maximum compatibility with a range of lenses and shooting styles.
- The flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 180° both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- Optical wireless transmission is available with access to four channels and three groups as well as a range of up to 15m.
- An AF assist light is present with a range of 2-32.8'.
- This flash supports various functions, including multi flash, high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, flash exposure compensation, and more.
- The 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery pack included with the flash will provide recharge times of faster than 1.5 seconds and approximately 650 full-power flashes.
- In addition to the hot shoe and wireless triggering, the V860IIN offers a 2.5mm sync port for a wired connection to a camera or receiver.
- A micro-USB port is available for installing firmware updates.
|Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit for Nikon Cameras|
|Guide No.||196.85'; (60 m) ISO100 at 200 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||Manual, i-TTL|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm|
|Off-Camera Terminal||2.5 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 - 1.5 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/300 - 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Wireless Operation||Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
Distance: Up to 100 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||3 Groups|
|Power Source||1x Proprietary Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm|
|Weight||1 430 g|
|Godox X1T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter for Nikon|
|Max Sync Speed||1/8000 second|
|Sync Terminal||Hot shoe, PC sync terminal|
|Power Source||2 x AA batteries|
|Dimensions||72 x 75 x 52 mm|