HPRC2600WDK Waterproof Hard Case
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #29452
- SKU: HP2600WDK
The HPRC (High-Performance Resin Cases) HPRC2600WDK Waterproof Hard Case (Black) is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. The case can be used to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories.
It meets ATA 300 specifications for shipping cases. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable and the interior rubber O-ring keeps the case air and watertight. The case has an air pressure release valve. It is transported by a super-soft rigid grip handle, a high-strength aluminium telescopic handle or smooth-gliding wheels.
This case has a divider kit system that consists of foam covering all six interior walls, self-customisable dividers attached with touch fasteners and a convenient large zipped pocket on the lid.
The case is made in Italy and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- Lightweight, unbreakable TTX01 resin exterior
- Crushproof, extreme weather/climate proof, acid corrosion proof and non-conducting
- Divider kit interior
- Neoprene PA66 O-ring keep the cases air and watertight
- Tight closures
- Reinforced corners
- Stainless steel hardware
- Reinforced, double hinged locking system for increased safety and security
- Moulded-in hasp allows for optional padlock
- Divider kit system that consists of foam covering all six interior walls, self-customisable dividers attached with touch fasteners and a convenient large zipped pocket on the lid
- Temperature rating = +32 to +176°F (-40 to +80°C)
- Backed by a lifetime replacement warranty
- SEBS rubber, super-soft rigid grip handle
- High-strength aluminium telescopic handle that pulls out when wheeling
- Smooth-gliding wheels
- Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated for shipping cases
- IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion).
- STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardised endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
- Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by Special Order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System
||Exterior: TTX01 resin
Interior : Divider kit
Handle: SEBS rubber
O-ring: PA66 neoprene
|Type of Closure
||Double hinged locking system for increased safety and security
Moulded-in hasp allows for optional padlock
||21.65 x 16.53 x 10.24" (55 x 42 x 26cm) (LxWxH)
||17.05 x 12.17 x 6.58" (43.31 x 30.91 x 16.71cm) (WxHxD)
Lid: 1.8" (4.6cm)
Bottom: 6.77" (17.2cm) empty
||Super-soft rigid grip handle
||18.07 lbs (8.2kg)