Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #45815
- SKU: A-67CUS-II
This Hoya 67mm HMC Close-Up Filter Set II offers the ability to achieve macro-like results with camera lenses that have 67mm front filter threads. A close-up filter is a magnifier that optically decreases the focal length of a camera lens placed behind it. This effect lessens the minimum focus distance between the camera lens and a subject. Magnification can then be obtained by decreasing the distance between the subject and the combined camera lens and close-up filter.
The magnifying power of a close-up filter is indicated by its dioptre strength. A close-up filter with a higher dioptre number provides more relative magnification and can be combined with other close-up filters to increase, or fine-tune the macro effect. These close-up filters have dioptre strengths of +1, +2, and +4.
Each surface of the filters in this Hoya HMC Close-Up Filter Set II is constructed from optical glass which includes three layers of anti-reflection coatings that offer improved clarity as well as more effective prevention of internal ghosting and reflections. These close-up filters each provide approximately 97% average light transmission and feature an aluminium-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight.
- Offers macro-like results for camera lenses that have a 67mm front filter threads
- +1, +2, and +4 strengths can be combined to vary and modify the desired close-up effect
- Constructed from optical glass with three layers of anti-reflection coatings that offer improved clarity as well as more effective prevention of internal ghosting and reflections
- Approximately 97% average light transmission
- Aluminium-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight
- Filter pouch included for storage and transport
|Type||Close-up filter kit|
|Effect||Decreases minimum focus distance on a camera lens|
|Front Filter Thread Size||67 mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||67 mm|
|Package Weight||1.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.4 x 4.6 x 1.4"|