KIT INCLUDES: Two IDX E-HL10DS Lithium-Ion Batteries and One VL-2PLUS 2-Channel Quick Charger.
The IDX E-HL10DS is a lithium ion, V-Mount battery. It offers 95Wh for 14.8VDC equipment in a compact package.
- 96Wh capacity
- Capable of handling up to 10A/120W loads
- (1) 50W D-Tap output (unregulated)
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs
- Weighing only 1.76 lbs., the E-HL10DS is ideal for power hungry equipment where weight matters
- New internal pack design cradles each cell securely to enhance the reliability and safety of the battery
- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo (the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells)
- Battery circuit protection ensures the E-HL10DS is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, and over current
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the E-HL10DS is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- Unrestricted amount of spare E-HL10DS batteries are approved for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
|Battery Capacity||14.8V, 6.6Ah, 96Wh*|
|Max.Output Voltage||16.8V DC|
|Nominal Voltage||14.4V DC|
|Maximum Discharge Current||10A/120W|
|D-Tap||4.1A / 50W|
|Battery Protection||Over charge, Over discharge, Over current|
|Ambient Temperature||To charge: 0°C ~ 40°C|
|To discharge:||-20°C ~ 45°C|
|To store:||-35°C ~ 40°C|
|Dimensions||97(W) x 146(H) x 58(D) mm|
|Weight||798 grams approx.|
The VL-2PLUS is a two-channel, sequential Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion) fast charger with a built-in 60W power supply. Up to two Li-Ion Endura V-mount batteries can be charged in 5 hours.
- A lightweight design (3.3lbs) with a convenient built-in handle.
- Incorporated V-Mount connections
- An LED condition indicator is offers a quick glance of each batteries charge status.
- 4-Pin XLR connector on the front panel for 60 watts of DC power.
|Type of Charging
||Endura V-Mount (x 2)
4-Pin XLR (x 1)
||100-240 Volts AC, 50 or 60 Hz|
||5.94 x 3.1 x 8.34", 15.1 x 7.9 x 21.2 cm|
||2 lbs, 950g|