IDX CUE-D150 146wh Lithium-Ion V-Mount Battery
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #18298
- SKU: CUE-D150
The CUE-D150 from IDX is aimed at the Digital Cinematography market where high current loads of 10A/120W are required with a need to drive peripheral equipment via an in-built D-Tap connector. Built to Japan’s stringent PSE regulations, the CUE series sets the standard for mechanical and electrical safety. The CUE-D150’s high capacity of 146Wh gives extended running times whilst being under the 160Wh IATA limit for carry-on aircraft baggage.
- Lithium Ion battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- High current draw up to an impressive 10A / 120W.
- 1 x (D-Tap) DC output connector capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum battery draw of 120W.
- Discharge Cut Off prevents damage by products such as lights which do not shutdown when battery voltage drops at end of cycle.
- 4 Power Status Bright LED’s are located on the side of the CUE-D150 for a quick and accurate check of remaining capacity
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D150 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures.
- Lightweight compact high performance Li-ion battery with a durable innovative design.
- Attaching CUE-D150 batteries to cameras without a standard V-Mount connection is possible through the use of P-V2 and P-VS2 adaptor plates, available separately from IDX.
- The CUE-D150 is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories.
||14.8V, 9.8Ah, 146Wh*|
|Max. Output Voltage:
|Maximum Discharge Current:
||10A / 120W|
||4.1A / 50W|
||12V (Auto cut-off protection)|
Over charge (reset)
Over discharge (reset)
Over current (reset)
||To charge: 0°C ~ 40°C (10°C ~ 30°C recommended)
To discharge:-20°C ~ 45°C (10°C ~ 40°C recommended)
To store: -20°C ~ 50°C (-20°C ~ 20°C recommended)
||97 x 146 x 58.5mm (WxHxD)|
*IDX measures capacity of lithium ion batteries as a minimum capacity