IDX Endura CUE-D75 73wh Lithum-Ion V-Mount Battery
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #18300
- SKU: CUE-D75
The CUE-D75 from IDX is the smallest of the CUE series and will appeal to users wanting a lightweight battery at an attractive price. Built to Japan’s stringent PSE regulations, the CUE series sets the standard for mechanical and electrical safety. An in-built D-Tap connector gives an additional option for powering ancillaries like LED lights.
- Lithium Ion battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- 1 x (D-Tap) DC output connector capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum battery draw of 59W.
- Discharge Cut Off prevents damage by products such as lights which do not shutdown when battery voltage drops at end of cycle.
- 4 Power Status Bright LED’s are located on the side of the CUE-D75 for a quick and accurate check of remaining capacity.
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D75 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures.
- Lightweight compact high performance Li-ion battery with a durable innovative design.
- Attaching CUE-D75 batteries to cameras without a standard V-Mount connection is possible through the use of P-V2 and P-VS2 adaptor plates, available separately from IDX.
- Unrestricted spare CUE-D75 in carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations. For further clarification please contact IDX.
- The CUE-D75 is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories.
||14.8V, 4.9Ah, 73Wh*|
|Max. Output Voltage:
|Maximum Discharge Current:
||4.9A / 59W|
Over charge (reset)
Over discharge (reset)
Over current (reset)
||To charge: 0°C ~ 40°C (10°C ~ 30°C recommended)
To discharge: -20°C ~ 45°C (10°C ~ 40°C recommended)
To store: -20°C ~ 50°C (-20°C ~ 20°C recommended)
||97 x 146 x 38.4mm (WxHxD)|
*IDX measures capacity of lithium ion batteries as a minimum capacity