IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic Stage - Digital Microphone System for Acoustic Guitar
- Clip-On Mic for Acoustic Guitar
- Preamp with 32-Bit AD Convertor
- Feedback-Cancelling Technology on Preamp
- Selectable Tone Settings on Preamp
- Polarity Reverse on Preamp
Designed to facilitate the high-quality, audio to digital conversion of acoustic guitars, the iRig Acoustic Stage from IK Multimedia is a digital microphone system comprising two distinct pieces: a digital microphone, which you mount on the soundhole of your acoustic guitar, and a preamp/processor unit, which you can mount somewhere on your person. Simply plug the microphone into the preamp/processing unit, plug the latter into a mixer, amplifier, or recording interface, and you're ready to achieve a sound which aims to outperform the characteristics of traditional acoustic guitar pickups, be they magnetic or piezo in construction.
The processing unit itself has several features which can come in handy on stage and in the studio, including on-board DSP with four presets to shape the timbre of your instrument, a polarity reverse switch, and a feedback-elimination button. The unit also features an auxiliary input for your acoustic/electric's existing pickup configuration, and a blend knob to mix that signal with that of the iRig Acoustic Stage's processing.
The processing unit, which sports a 32-bit digital audio convertor, provides a USB output for connection to Mac and Windows computers, as well as iOS devices. It also offers a 1/4" output for use on stage. The device provides up to 12 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries.
- System works with any acoustic or acoustic-electric guitar
- Includes clip-on microphone, digital preamp, and processor which aims to outperform traditional piezo or magnetic pickups
- On-board DSP provides tone calibration with four selectable variations
- AUX connects an existing acoustic-electric guitar pickup output and blends it with the iRig Acoustic Stage signal using the mix knob
- Includes feedback-elimination technology that works at the touch of a button
- Up to 12 hours of continuous use powered by 2 AA batteries
- Supports digital audio recording via the on-board 32-bit digital audio convertor with USB connection to Mac/Windows computers and iOS devices