IndiPRO Tools Power Grid System Dual Canon LP-E6 Battery Plate for Pocket Cinema Camera
- Power Cam from 2 x Canon LP-E6 Type Batteries
- Clamps to LWS 15mm Support Rods
- Right Angle Power Plug
- Space Saving Design
- Secure Battery Attachment
Email me when stock arrives
The Power Grid System Dual Canon LP-E6 Type Batteries Battery Plate for Pocket Cinema Camera from IndiPro Tools powers your Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera using two available Canon LP-E6 type batteries. The Plate incorporates a clamp so you can mount it to LWS 15mm support rods and it features a right angle power plug to keep the cable neat and snug on the camera.
The plate itself features a two-sided design that mounts the batteries one on each face, two batteries are required to supply the necessary voltage to power the camera. The batteries securely snap in to the plate, and you must press a small tab to remove them. A green LED built into the plate lights up to indicate sufficient voltage to power for the camera. When used in conjunction with the camera's internal battery, you can hot swap the batteries without powering down the camera. The Power Grid System is Made in the USA.
- Powers your Blackmagic Pocket Camera using two available Canon LP-E6 type batteries.
- Integrated rod clamp for LWS (light weight standard) 15mm support rods, allows you to mount the Power Grid System in a variety of positions.
- Space saving battery plate that mounts available batteries face to face instead of side-by-side.
- Batteries securely snap into place, and a release tab must be depressed to remove them, which means that the batteries remain attached during normal use.
- A built-in green power LED provides confirmation that the Power grid system is supplying enough voltage to power the camera.
|Battery Mounting||2 x Canon LP-E6 type|
|Power Connector||1 x right-angled for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera|
|Dimensions (H x L)||8.1 x 10.1 cm|