Inovativ Echo 30 Workstation
- No Tools Required for Assembly
- Rigid Main Frame Increases Stability
- 25 cm Height Adjustment with Top Shelf
- Foot Brake System
- Includes Two Drawers; 6.5 cm Port for Cables
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #90635
- SKU: 51.E 0030
The Echo 30 Workstation from Innovativ is an ideal cart to use on-set, in the studio, or on location to carry and have the equipment within arm's reach, and can also function as a mobile workstation for data management operators. The workstation can be configured to hold several monitors, a laptop, and even mount a camera. This allows the operator on-set to help the cinema photographer manage data more efficiently.
The rigid and stable main frame of the cart is constructed using 5052 and 6061 aluminium with stainless-steel hardware. All uprights and machined parts are type II and III anodised with black powder-coated top and bottom shelves. The top shelf has 25 cm of height adjustment in 6.5 cm increments. A 6.5 cm port located on the cart helps to pass through computer and power cables. Also, the Echo's wheels roll easily and are quiet because of the 100% sealed bearings, and the wheels secure by stepping on the manual locking brakes. Should you wish to have an easier and smoother stop for your cart, hydraulic brakes are available separately.
- Computer Workstation Friendly – Top shelf has one side without a lip which is ideal for keyboard.
- Low-profile combo-locking top drawer & combo-locking bottom drawer. Drawers have soft slider.
- Extremely Lightweight – 30% lighter than other carts currently serving the marketplace.
- Mid-Size Payload Capacity: 453kg
- Semi-collapsible with Transport Handle.
- Fully Adjustable & Tool-Free Design.
- Average Assembly/Disassembly Time: 30 Seconds or less
- Built Rigid & Stable – Constructed of premium 5052 and 6061 aluminium and stainless steel hardware.
- Construction Type: Bent/Welded & Machined Aluminium, Stainless Steel Hardware/ Nut / Bolt Assembly.
- Upright posts lock in place and will not loosen over time
- Type II and III anodising on all uprights and machined parts.
- Durable texture black powder coat on top and bottom shelves.
- Inovativ’s Premium Foot Brake System (Stronger Braking Power, More Ergonomic for applying the brakes than standard foot brakes).
- Optional: Hand-Lever Hydraulic Disc Brake System – Safely control the speed of your cart down slopes.
- Adjustable Handles for lifting leverage up curbs, stairs and other inclines.
- Pneumatic Tires (Air-Filled) & 100% Sealed Bearing Wheels (Extremely quiet and easy to roll).
- Height Adjustable Top Shelf in 5cm increments (allows you to adjust for your preferred standing heights and accommodate larger items placed underneath).
- Over 50 Different Accessory Add-ons
|Load Capacity||453.6 kg|
|Material of Construction||Aluminium, Steel|
|Dimensions||76.2 x 50.8 x 99.1 cm (Assembled)|
|76.2 x 50.8 x 57.8 cm (Collapsed)|